Darwins UYZ, SKV and SKN

Hello! I would like to explain what there is behind darwins UYZ , SKV y SKN

Trading Style

Firstly, apology for my english, I would like to say my way of trading is totally discretionary, multi-timeframe and multiassets. I use my accumulated experience to trade since 2011. The market is constantly changing and I try to adapt at all times. To continue winning to the market year after year, I must innovate and adapt to new paradigms.

I trade in the most liquid currency pair, as well as some indexes and commodities. The timeframe most used is 1-4 hours, but I sometimes trade intraday or weekly. Due to my philosophy of trading I don´t have predetermined conditions to enter in the market, but I trade discretionally with the price action.

It´s important to be clear that I use patterns based on experience. I usually use techniques developed exclusively for each situation, applying the best one for each moment. In short, it would be like a system of strategies that work in my mind.

My way of trading: If I see something catches my attention in an asset, first, I analyze the general context of the char, i.e. , if there is a trend or range, high or low volatility, etc... Once the context is analyzed I know how I can trade what I've seen. 

When I have the trading plan done, with the most likely and least likely scenarios, I enter in the market. Then, I let the price fluctuate watching every x minutes the trade to see what scenario is occurring.

You have to keep in mind if I trade a wrong market context I probably will get a bad streak in the short term until I can correct it.
It's my oldest darwin and I´m trading with it since 2014. My goal currently is to keep the risk as stable as possible and reduce those trades that cut benefits. Due to my way of trading the darwin quote oscillates a lot, so it is advisable to buy it in falls and not in rises.

The target VaR will be the under 10%, the average expected return should be around 1.5-3% per month or 15-25% per annum. The LA score should be lower than the SKV score. The consistency score should never be good because of my way of trading. The divergence is usually positive or neutral, although it sometimes can be negative depending on total capital.
The darwin SKV was created in january of 2017. The main trades are similar to UYZ trades, but using a different timing and volume. The target VaR is 10% in good periods but less in difficult ones , in addition, it trades more frequently. SKV does two types of trades: on the one hand, a short term  trade like UYZ and on the other hand a long term opportunity.

Darwin SKN

This darwin started in march of 2018. The idea behind this darwin is to get the maximum possible benefit with a low risk. To achieve the goal I select the best trades of SKV and UYZ with an optimal timing. In somes cases the darwin will go against the other darwins, for example, when I detect too  much euphoria or panic behind a streak. The target VaR is 5% or less and the expected return is uncertain yet.

That is all. I hope I can contribute a lot to your portfolios!

Darwin UYZ
Darwin SKV
Darwin SKN

Disclaimer: The comments contained in this document do not represent any financial advice and their use is merely informative and educational.

SK Trading

Follow us: